Property Insurance protection for your farm, ranch, or rural property.

If you own a small rural home on acreage, a small farm or ranch with a few livestock, or a barndominium, we can help you protect your investment. Regardless of the size of your property or how you use the land, we can help customize the policy to fit your needs.

Farm Equipment – A general rule of thumb: Tractors and other farm equipment and outbuildings like barns, storage sheds, or maintenance buildings typically require separate coverage.

At Germania, we offer affordable coverage on farm equipment such as tractors, combines, shredders, plows, hay balers, cotton strippers, hay cutters, farm trailers and module builders. We also insure farm tools, farm implements, farm utility vehicles, and can provide coverage for harvested field products, livestock, hay, and poultry.

While on your property or temporarily anywhere in the Continental US, coverage on your farm equip includes fire, theft, collision, overturn and upset, and glass breakage. We have multiple coverage options available and can help you find the perfect policy.